By-Laws of the Philadelphia Bourse. Philadelphia Bourse.
By-Laws of the Philadelphia Bourse

By-Laws of the Philadelphia Bourse

Philadelphia: Philadelphia Bourse, 1891. Paperback. Printed by Allen, Lane & Scott, Philadelphia. [2], 10 p. and [4] p. tipped in before p. 9 (1 folded); 15 cm. Light green wrapper printed in black. Written at head of front wrapper: "Amended." One leaf bearing an amended Article VIII {Stock and Stockholders} precedes the original Article VIII; this explands the original Article from 2 sections to 5. Tipped onto that is a larger, folded leaf containing Article VII with an added section (Section 6) about preferred stock. The Philadelphia Bourse was established in 1891 as a commodities exchange. The building, completed in 1895, was designed by G. W. & W. D. Hewitt. Although it ceased being a commodities exchange in the 1960s, it has continued to house offices, shops, and restaurants. This copy of the original by-laws must have belonged to one of the original shareholders. Scarce. In Very Good Condition: wrapper is slightly soiled; ink mark on back wrapper; upper corners creased; marginal ink mark on p. 8; otherwise, clean and solid. Very Good. Item #007867

Price: $45.00

See all items by