3 Documents relating to Two Roads laid out in Juniata County, Pa., in 1859 and One altered in 1882

3 Documents relating to Two Roads laid out in Juniata County, Pa., in 1859 and One altered in 1882

1859. #1: The people appointed by the Juniata Co. Court of Quarter Sessions in Sept. 1858 to lay out a road in Delaware Township report on 11 Feb. 1859 that they have laid out a road from McAllisterville to John Landis' saw mill, then through lands of John Branthoffer to the public road that runs from East Salem to Liverpool. The court approved it on 13 March 1860. #2: The people appointed by the Juniata Co. Court of Quarter Sessions in April 1859 to lay out a road from Crossroad Schoolhouse to Salem and to Goodville report on 10 Dec. 1859 that they have laid out the road, which runs along lands of the heirs of John Branthoffer (who had died on 28 March 1859). The court approved it on 3 April 1860. #3: Inhabitants of Delaware Township petitioned to have a road changed that ran from East Salem via Rapp's saw mill, laying a new road and vacating part of the old road. The court approved the change. Each document includes a drawing of the properties and roads in question. Each is on an official Juniata County court form and bears the embossed stamp of the county. In Very Good Condition: both 1859 documents are starting to separate along the folds; minor soiling or foxing. Very Good. Item #008457

Price: $35.00

See all items in Ephemera, Pennsylvania, Transportation